Search Engine Optimization is a buzzword that businesses can’t get past. It’s absolutely essential to optimize a website in order for it to be found amidst the ever-growing sea of content being housed on the Internet. However, it’s important that you are being wise in your SEO techniques, building your online presence with integrity. With that being said, which tools help with healthy SEO? What do they do?
Here are seven of the best online tools for SEO:
The 7 Best Tools Online for SEO
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool. Free-to-use, the keyword tool allows you to enter a word or phrase and see what type of search results come up for it. Keywords are ranked monthly by the number of people conducting queries using a particular word or phrase. You can pinpoint which phrases are being utilized the most frequently and add it to your web content and copy for maximum results.
- Woorank. This tool is great for the novice. It pinpoints where a website needs improvement to help with SEO. It provides insight on what is working and what isn’t so you can come up with more concrete solutions for driving traffic to your site.
- Traffic Travis. This tool allows you to conduct a comprehensive check on a website’s SEO and see how it stacks up against the competition so you can create a detailed plan of attack for the future. Traffic Travis can be used to monitor keywords and build quality links so you get the most traffic from the use of it. Best of all? It’s free!
- All in One SEO Pack for WordPress. This extremely effective tool is easy enough to use that beginners love it. To get it to work, a person doesn’t need to adjust settings. All they have to do is install and use it to optimize their blogs for the search engines. Literally, as you write, you can see the health of your article in relation to SEO.
- Scribe. This tool analyzes the type of language used by your audience. It makes recommendations on ways to write more appealing content which ranks well in the search engines. It also allows you to cross link your content and helps identify which websites would be appropriate for guest posting.
- Buzzstream for Link Building. This tool takes the chore out of creating backlinks. It allows you to build better relationships with your link partners, manage your team’s efforts via email and Twitter, and track and report backlinks conveniently.
- Hubspot Keyword Grader Tool. This tool allows you to see which keywords you rank for and even track how well your website is ranking over time. It even allows you to see what the competitors are up to so you can spend more of your resources generating better, more effective content for search engine ranking purposes.
Some of the best SEO tools are free. If not, they are well worth the investment. In order to pass the test and be discovered, you’re going to need to implement as many Search Engine Optimization strategies as possible. Having these seven to start with can help you gain an advantage on the competition and get your website seen by thousands without having to pay and arm and a leg for advertising.